Monday, July 16, 2012

Music Monday & Pop Sodas

Happy Monday!  I hope you all had a great weekend.  One of my friends had a super cute ladybug themed birthday party for her daughter, so we spent Saturday partying four-year-old style, and then my husband and I went on a date to Pop Sodas...has anyone else been there?  I thought the atmosphere was cool, our server was not great and we didn't get what we ordered...but the food was fine and the other server working seemed much better - I'd like to hear about any other experiences, I'll probably give it another try and assume that Saturday was a fluke.

Anyway,in this edition of Music Monday my favourite Adele song.  I was super late to discover Adele, and this is the first song of hers that I heard.  I can put it on repeat and listen to it over and over and over again.  I think it's even better than the Garth Brooks original.  Enjoy and we'll be back tomorrow with another timeline checklist!


No comments: